The Level Three intensive provides you with the tools to effectively create curricula and teach with your own authentic presence. In this final level of training we spend time learning to develop activities based on your personal practice. We also address the specific challenges of working with teens, and students with special needs. Time is dedicated to practice teaching, feedback on that teaching, and answering questions.
• Youth development through the teen years
• Building leadership skills through yoga
• Restorative yoga practices for children and teens
• Curriculum development
• Teaching from your personal practice
• Introduction to yoga for children with special needs
• Working with parents and caregivers
Can be taken seperate or as part of our 500 hr yoga teacher training program.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
little flower kids yoga teacher training:
with Little Flower Yoga
Westport: Sat, March 18th & Sun, March 19th - 9:00am-6:00pm
click to sign
up for this training.
Share with your friends. (It's good Karma.)